Monday, July 12, 2010

Say Goodnight, not Goodbye

Photobucket

Hello!
So...I decided to start the 21 for 21 challenge early, as in right now. I thoroughly enjoyed my last shopping spree today and had a good goodbye. I will post my 21 items within the next few days. I'm expecting a pair of shoes in the mail from Aldo, which will be my first pair of shoes from that store. This dress is one of my 21 items and so are these pair of floral flats--so I might as well start now right? This is one of the dresses I bought with the $20 I found. I'm usually not a pink person but this coral pink just goes so well with blue that I couldn't pass it up. I think I've become obsessed with t-shirt dresses lately. They are so comfortable and are so versatile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today Robert and I went to the lake so I could work on my project for my photography class. If I'm satisfied, I'll post the final product here. I just hope I can execute my vision. Afterwards we headed to the mall. Since he has MCATs coming up, he went to the bookstore while I went shopping by myself. Gap was having an amazing sale--buy one, get one free on all tops! Today was the last day of that sale, so I think it was meant to be! I finally found a replacement for my lost grey cardigan (thanks for the heads up Mel!) and some other things that you'll see over the next 21 posts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather has finally started to warm up here and I couldn't be happier! I don't have work until Friday and I'm so relieved! We got a new district manager and he's been interrogating everyone. It's been quite stressful. I've had some pretty sleepless nights over it. I just hope it's all over soon. I'm such a loyal person, and to be forced to spew out names made me sick to my stomach especially since we all started around the same time and have grown so close to each other. It didn't help that an earthquake happened in the middle of our conversation--most awkward thing. Ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Robert knew I was feeling stressed so while I was taking pictures of something else, he picked me some flowers...Not. I picked my own damn flowers hehe. It's part of my photo project but I like these shots. I love flowers. Sunflowers are my favorite. I made my dad plant some in our garden, but they died. I need to buy some fake ones to put in my room. I'm also thinking of threading some onto my bike's wicker basket.

Photobucket

Deep breath. Here we go...1/21

Until next post,
Jasmine

outfit: pink dress -- cotton on; blue belt -- uo; floral flats -- f21; green bow -- h&m; glasses necklace -- aimi boutique

13 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful as always, Jasmine. That coral shade is so good on you. Very Summery and I'm glad that your weather matches it. Hopefully your mood will follow suit.

    And those shoes I'm still loving! I want them, I want them!
    I can't wait to see the pair you picked from ALDO. I bought 2 pairs a few months back that set me back $120! I don't regret them, though, even if they do kill my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha i cracked up when i read "he picked me some flowers...Not." hell yeah for being independent and picking your own flowers. :P you should definitely thread them onto your bike basket!

    sorry to hear about all the interrogation at work, at least you have some time off though (and the weather got warm just in time!)
    can't wait to see which 21 items you narrow it down to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay glad I could help! I took advantage of that Gap sale too and bought way too many items. Lovely coral dress, the color is stunning on you!

    Aww I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal at work! Huh, an earthquake is incredibly random! I'm so terrified of earthquakes.

    Good luck on your photography project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love t shirt dresses too! they're so comfy and perfect for summer ;) you and your boyfriend are the cutest!!


    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit it is so sweet. i'm thinking of doing a challenge myself, but not until july. you see, i have this major trip in a week and a half and i am going to a huge canadian city with awesome shopping, so i thought i would be putting my self through hell if i did the challenge now. i also know how weak i am. goood luck i cannot wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm thinking pink/coral should be a re-occurrence in your wardrobe because I love the color on you! Looks like a beautiful spot behind you too. :)

    www.mandydiec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaahh here we go!!! :D looking forward to your remixes, jasmine!!! :D hurray for the shopping spree!!! :D

    i think this coral pink really suits you!! :D you look so pretty!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. What, an earthquake? Lol what are the odds!

    This is a spectacular color on you Jasmine! And I agree, t-shirt dresses are the best. <3 ahh these pictures are so sweet I'm starting to get a toothache. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit girl!!! you look beautiful!!!! good luck with your 21 for 21!!! i am on outfit 8 & outfit 30 seems so far away!! lol..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute! I love the color :)
    Your new manager sounds so lame. I hope things get better at work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love to see you wearing new colours. You look superb!
    good luck with your challengeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your little glasses necklace and the photos with the flowers are cute.

    I wish you luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how it feels to work under an annoying DM. I had a super duper annoying b*tchy district manager when I worked at Starbucks. Gosh, I just wanted to punch her on the face! But anyways.... yay for a new goodie! Hahaha.. is this also one of your 21 items for the challenge?:) I say you can dress this up and down so many times. Definitely a versatile piece! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete