Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On My Way Down

Photobucket

Hello!
Phew! Three posts in a row! I feel so productive today! I pretty much completed my photo projects in class today and have no idea what I'm going to do for three hours in class on Thursday since that day is also a work day. I even did laundry today so that I have my clothes ready this week; it was a little bittersweet though seeing/washing clothes that I can't wear for a while. Today is day two of my 21 for 21 challenge!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been looking for an oatmeal-color cardigan for a while now and am so glad I found this one at Gap. I got it during their buy one, get one free sale yesterday. I also got the same one but in grey to replace the one I lost. It's so soft and comfy that I was so tempted to buy all the other colors (I'll probably stalk them until they go on sale or until I go to an outlet). I will definitely be wearing this through out the year. Crossing my fingers I don't lose either of these! I also finally found my bow belt at H&M! I wanted to buy the black version too and am regretting it a little now; but red will work with just about everything in my closet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was surprisingly super easy to pick out an outfit today because my selection is so limited now. I woke up late and thought of the outfit while I was in the shower. Yet, I think this is one of my favorite outfits in a long while. I just love how it's my usual color scheme but in a more subtle way. It's kinda scaring me how I haven't worn stripes in a week and a half, but looking at my 21 items, that will all change soon. I've also been dressing really girly lately. Ha, I bet tomorrow's outfit is going to be an attempt to be less girly and incorporate all the stripes I can into one outfit just 'cause that's how I am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm growing more and more less self-conscious of taking photos in public. I forced Robert to take these photos at my school's student center--how much more public can you get? I would've liked to have chosen a more girly background, but we were both starving so it had to be super quick and this was on the way to the parking structure. My frustration at having such a boring background was quickly washed down with our delicious sushi lunch. Tomorrow though, I have to venture out on my own since he'll be in class all day. Let's hope I'll be brave tomorrow!

2/21

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. Don't forget to enter the Designer Apparel Giveaway down below!

outfit: oatmeal cardigan -- gap; lace tank -- f21; bow belt -- h&m; chambray skirt -- j crew; green sandals -- uo

17 comments:

  1. i cannot express how much i love this outfit. i am going on a holiday next week and there will be an h&m where i am staying. lets hope that i can get my hands on that beyond awesome belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're wearing stripes in your arm so you've still got them! haha no but seriously, i adore this outfit with all my heart. i remember the first time i saw that lace top of yours i was in love and i love the way you wore it here! i'm wishing i knew about this GAP sale! :)

    i'm getting less self-conscious as well with taking photos. although every time i see someone walk by i always casually start walking around as if no one's taking a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has a varsity look to it so not as girly as you think.
    That bow belt is perfect! I think red is a better choice.
    Less than two weeks to go and you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhh so cute, jasmine!!!! :D i love the pops of red and how you worked it with the blue and beige!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to sound a little scary, but I just bought that exact same belt last week. Haha I guess great minds think alike (and share similar tastes!). Anyway, this has to be one of my favorite outfits of yours! I love the mix of lace and chambray, and your Gap cardigan matches so perfectly! Yay for more photoshoots in public! I have yet to venture out there with just me and my tripod :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jasmin, I am a fan of your style and your personality ,though I may never get a chance to know you in real life. I just want to say you got excellent taste of fashion. I love all your post. Please follow me at http://attengatz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet outfit . And the blue skirt with the red bow just reminds me of Snow White =)

    http://berlin-fashionunplugged.blogspot.com/

    Have an awesome week!
    Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit Jasmine! So cute! The cardigan is one of my favorites too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jasmine this is one of your best outfits everrr. Swear. I can't get over how much I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh! So cute, so cute. <3 I love your red bow and how it matches the stripes on the cardigan. <3

    I'm still afraid to take public pictures, hehe. I stay in my backyard and at my garage door. ; w;

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bow belt and the sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh i am loving that red bow belt--SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pretty lacy top and the bow belt! Two items I would love for my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So this is completely and utterly precious! I absolutely adore your skirt. And the bow detail, and how it ties everything together, ah! I'm in love, pardon me.

    www.withhighhopes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this, girl! The blue skirt + red bow belt look adorable together!! xo

    ReplyDelete