Saturday, July 10, 2010

Find Your Way Back


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today, after watching "Despicable Me" (which was so cute!) with Robert, I went on a long bike ride by myself. It was such a nice day I didn't really bother with wearing anything post-worthy. It's been hard picking clothes lately anyway as I'm getting ready for my 21 for 21 challenge, because I don't already want to start repeating clothes. So just bear with me until I start on Wednesday! While on my bike ride there were all these little messages on the trail, the first one says "Appreciate life. Yours is great." Another one said "Be who you are. You're perfect the way you are." I bought a bucket of sidewalk chalk a while ago from Target for $1 and I think I'm going to make my own mark on the city of Irvine soon. This is as much graffiti as this city will get.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Until next post,
Jasmine