Friday, July 23, 2010

One Fine Day

Photobucket

Hello!
Happy Friday everyone! This week went by pretty quickly--it didn't even feel like I blogged for five days straight again, which means...this is my tenth look! I have finally broken into the double digits! For some reason, I felt like I was channeling Snow White today. She doesn't even wear anything remotely like this. I think it's because of my new red bow that I bought before my challenge started. It only just arrived yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was a really good day! I met up with a reader who bought two things from my blog (which reminds me, if you're nearby I'm willing to arrange in-person exchanges to save on shipping). Robert and I then had Japanese food for lunch. Today was also payday (the best kind of days) and so I finally bought my tripod which was on sale! And then when I got home...my Aldo shoes were waiting for me on my doorstep! Even though they fit perfectly, all the bug bites on my feet are making it a bit uncomfortable to wear since I want to itch them every other second. I have 4 on my feet and I gained 2 new bites last night. I must be tasty...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been so tempted to just live in outfit #2 for the remainder of the challenge, but since I can't do that I might as well just change the skirt, cardigan, and the shoes. I think I might even like this one a bit more than the original. So much for giving my bow belts a break. I just can't get enough of them! I definitely need to get the black one once my challenge is over. They truly finish every outfit. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm going to the beach tomorrow because I have another Saturday off. I will report back with pictures of course.

10/21

Until next post,
Jasmine

outfit: grey cardigan -- gap; lace tank and floral flats -- f21; polka dot skirt -- cotton on; bow belt -- h&m; red bow -- etsy

22 comments:

  1. I must be tasty...
    yeah.. i think that's why :)

    ah, the red bow.. lovely.
    almost half way, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww too cute as always jasmine!!! put some cream on your bugbites so that it will mellow down :D

    cant wait to see you with the new shoes!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always adore these red, white, and blue ensembles on you! Yay polka dots and lace! Awww I'm sorry about the bug bites, perhaps you should try spraying repellant or a mosquito net? I absolute HATE mosquitoes. They're definitely one of my greatest fears. That terrible buzzing at night is probably one of the most horrible sounds I've ever heard :( Anyway, yay for payday and a tripod and your new Aldo shoes (can't wait to see them!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color scheme you're wearing! Such a cute look :) Oh my goodness do I hate mosquitos. I sat outside for just 10 minutes last night and found bites all over my legs today! So ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great mix of colours and all my favourites in here, bows, polka dots and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! i am in love with the laced top and your dot dot skirt! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I totally see the Snow White thing! You just need some yellow in there to finish off the look. :)

    And I'm so impressed with your challenge so far! I wonder if I should do something similar; my wardrobe is so ridiculously limited at the moment. Anyway it's inspiring nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear , thanks for your lovely comment ! Congrats for the tenth outfit for the challenge ! I think this outfit just looks so sweet ! I often get mosquito bites ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. so in love with your bow belt
    it seems like you have it in every color
    I WANT ONE!
    LOL

    saw you from jen blog on your dynamic duo post
    you guys look like a log lost twin.. ;)

    come visit my blog..
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the details of your top. Soo subtle but lovely. Looking as cutesy as always ;)

    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're doing such a great job with this challenge! None of your outfits have been boring, or scream "I'm only allowed to wear a few pieces." I love the color palette of this outfit, but the bow has to be my favorite part!

    (don't you wish you could just zap ever mosquito you see? Jerks.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your polka dot skirt is so so so cute (: You always look so summery, and are always smiling in photos which really makes me happy hehe! Panda xx
    + Thanks for the ultra amazing comment - you really are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOOO cute! Polka-dots, bows, floral print... Absolutely adorable!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely need to invest in a bow belt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the skirt, and I have that tank top (:

    xox
    Chandler
    www.chandlersfreshstart.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're soooo adorable! I like the entire outfit & color scheme, plus I love anything with bows. Cute! <3

    I enjoy reading your blog Jasmine. Been following your blog for a few months now but I think this is my first-ever comment.. <3

    Lee [ spunkandglam.blogspot.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do give off a snow white vibe! :D Don't navy and red always just compliment each other so well? I always want to pair navy with red whenever I wear it, hehe. Cute bows!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't had a day that exiting in a long time. You are such a lucky girl!

    Oh and this belt is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. "I must be tasty" -- LOL. Too cute! I love that laughing pic of you. (:

    You don't need to give your bow belts a break, they're awesome and very you. And the lace here is so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this outfit, so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Damn, I think that red bow belt can make any outfit look SPECTACULAR :D But I'm not saying that the rest of the pieces aren't gorgeous. The bow belt just brings everything together and make the outfit alive :D I love the lace tank <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete