Friday, July 23, 2010

Recap: Outfits 1-9 of 21

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm close to being halfway through with this challenge so I thought I'd do a little recap. I think my green UO sandals and my H&M red belt have taken over as the stars of this challenge. The second half should be interesting since I've been putting off the harder items to style (ie. my red AA skirt, and my pink Old Navy shorts), and because my Aldo shoes will finally be here!

The second look is my favorite, which one is yours?

Look out for outfit #10 later on tonight. Finally breaking double digits!

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. All items are currently on sale on my blog shop! Click here to get shopping before I donate them to Good Will!

13 comments:

  1. i like 2, 4 and 6!!! aaah!!!! you're doing great in this, jasmine!!! looking forward to more!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Keep it up! My favorite so far is look 2! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being poised by look #9!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm torn between #2 and #8!!! I LIKE BOTH!! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of them, i'm not going to lie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an OVERLOAD of jasmine and i'm loving it! hahaha :)

    i'm head over heels with #2, that one is DEFINITELY my favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing great with the challenge. I love look 3 and 9, theyre both similar, so I can't choose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great! I really like 6 and 7...I think I'm also in love with your red bow belt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 2, 6 and 8! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't believe you've already done nine outfits! I didn't even realize it! I definitely love 2 and 6 a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love no 2 !! and also the last one no 9,, :) gudd luckk!! keep goingg!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I like the latest look the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 and 8 are my faves! Can't wait to see moreeee. :D

    ReplyDelete