Saturday, January 30, 2010

Walking on a Wire

Hello!
Ugh, I am dreading this weekend somewhat...There's so much to do! But knowing that my midterm isn't until Thursday, I will not study all that much this weekend...Blah! I'm such a bad student: I'm updating this with such a useless post instead of studying.

Photobucket

So last night while shopping with my bestie, I managed to double my hair-bow collection! Six bows for less than $5! Each pair was $1.50 at Forever 21, how could I resist? I think I spent more time trying on all the bows than looking at the actual clothes...hehe! I forgot to swap one of the white ones for a different color (*Is this considered stealing? I paid for a pair of bows. I just wanted different colors. The cashiers never say anything when I do this...), so I will probably do a giveaway for that extra white bow. It's weird that the cost to ship the bow will be more expensive than the bow itself ($0.75), but I am grateful for my readers! I'll probably do that sometime next week so the lucky winner can wear it out for Valentine's Day!!

Photobucket

I also bought a pair of gray tights from Walmart, and one of those reusable bags from Forever 21 too! This one just screamed summer, which is what I'm craving despite the warm weather we're having lately (I've actually been sweating!). I can't wait to use it as a beach/pool bag! Summer isn't just about the heat; it's about that carefree laziness that could either be boring or liberating. I've seen girls on Chictopia with gray tights, and I've been itching to try that out. I'm going through tights so quickly...The kids at my internship like to pull on them...so thank goodness for Target!

Photobucket

We finished the night with great conversations and milk tea! :) I'm so proud of myself for not spending that much last night, even though UO is having a sale (50% off all sale items!!). I went into the dressing room with an armful of striped tops, but left with nothing! I just kept thinking about all the camera equipment I need to get; and that after this weekend, I will have had not worked for two whole weeks and won't get a paycheck...

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. Has anyone checked out the Heritage 1981 kids collection at Forever 21?!?! SO cute!

18 comments:

  1. even more bows??? i'm absolutely in love with all of them, especially the white ones! i was going to order some from the online store but i forgot to add it to my cart, it was horribly depressing :( and that's one of the cuter f21 reusable bags! i usually think they're too girly but this one is perfect.
    and the heritage kids collection is adorable! i was NEVER that fashionable or cute as a child. i'm pretty sure i didn't even know the meaning of matching haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh,it look so nice:)
    you look nice with a bow:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bows, ♥
    i adore the bag too :)
    Cute pictures,
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. re: bows
    People (I try to resist doing it myself) will do this with the flavored beers at the store. It's the same price but what if someone wants a 6-pack of all the same and kind find anymore?
    If it has a separate barcode it shouldn't be done because the company uses those codes to see what is selling best. We all do it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAIR BOWS! I love it! I love that new bag you bought with the anchors and everything. I agree, summer isn't about the temperature (especially where I live), but rather just lying around doing nothing but watching TV. Can't wait to see your gray tights, I have a bunch but I haven't worn them for awhile. I haven't seen the Heritage kids collection, but I think I'll go check it out. Have you seen the J. Crew kids collection? I wish my mom dressed me up like that when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!!!! bows!!! gimme gimme!! everytime i see one here (whether it's a big one or small one, i always remember you! haha!)

    i've seen the kids line for f21. so so so cute!!! :D

    and good job and restraining shopping urges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gone shopping at Forever 21 in awhile, but I stopped of at H&M yesterday and they had a bunch of bow hairclips there too! I WAS SO CLOSE TO BUYING A LEATHER PAIR. Good thing I fought the temptation... or else I would have NO MONEY WHATSOEVER. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow... hmm.... your hairclips always make me so jealous... hmm..... :P! So adorable my dear, I hate when I go into a store try everything on and never buy anything. Whoooops! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so into bows as well, but more so bow ties and other neck accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just started following your blog and i adore your love of bows! its such a cute and feminine touch to any outfit. hope you had a great weekend :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you have such willpower! I walked away from UO with a $150 dent in my checking account! But there were such great deals! I loveee all of your bows. When I see cute bows, I always think of you. I'm still trying to figure out a way to wear the ones I got from you! I love them! And I want them to be featured in the best possible outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute bows. you're adoreable in them.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't worry I'm a bad student myself too :) hahaha. I love those bows anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "thank goodness for Target"-- Amen, sistah!

    I love your bow collection! You look so cute in them!

    ReplyDelete