Monday, January 04, 2010

Before the Takeover

Photobucket

Hello!
I'm back at school waiting for my 5:00 class to start. I hate having such long gaps (today it's 4 hours) between classes. It's not worth going home, and it's too early into the quarter to have anything to study. So I guess I'll just blog during these times, for now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just had my Art class, and it wasn't too bad. A little intimidating, but it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I have one of my Psychology classes later. It feels sort of nice to have a routine again, but I already miss the bliss of being spontaneous during break. I'm trying to figure out times when I can take pictures, but unfortunately I have class during my favorite hour--4:30 to 5:30--almost everyday, except Friday. I'm so bummed! This morning I took pictures right when I woke up (I was walking around my street/park in my pajamas and slippers hehe). So I am thinking I can do that from time to time if I wake up early enough. I was never good at time management...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

So this is my back-to-school outfit today. This is really similar to the outfit I wore on my birthday, but I just feel my feminine tops go so well with this flouncy skirt! While I was getting dressed, all I could think about were your comments on how excited you were to see me in this particular top, so naturally this top was all I could think about wearing today! I love it! I've been hunting for a lace top since the beginning of summer, and I've finally found one! It reminds me of a table cloth...and yet I love it!

Photobucket Photobucket
"Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut outs
."
Hide and Seek -- Imogen Heap


I am currently obsessed with the song "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap, again. I remember this song being big years ago, but it was playing in my friend's car and I can't stop playing it now.

I hope those of you going back to school and/or work today had a wonderful day!

Until next post,
Jasmine

19 comments:

  1. WOW is the word you're looking for. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually don't pair tops with ruffles or lace with brighter colors but you make it work! i'm starting to rethink the whole idea! and you look so gorgeous, it definitely doesn't remind me of a table cloth haha :) btw, i remember that birthday outfit of yours, it's one of my favorite looks for you!

    and i'm sorry to hear you have class during your favorite hour. maybe you can sneak out and take a few shots every now and then. skip class a few times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your day is going well despite the annoying breaks, gorgeous photos of the sky, and you look beautiful in that blue skirt! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lacey tank top is too cute! Look great with your skirt!

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, the lace top! It looks great :)

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the perspective on those road photos. And those wonderful saddle shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE. The lacey top is just so so so gorgeous :)How's psych going? I'm going into the Faculty of Arts when September '10 rolls around and I'm looking into different courses and such... OH AND THOSE SHOES. Gimme gimme gimme xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love imogen heap!!!! i listen to their songs when i feel like giving myself some relaxation and feel good moments hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Hope u had a stunning christmas and new year! Luv ur shoes and the colour of ur skirt mixed with ur top!! Very chic!

    Hope 2010 is a stunning year for u! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! I love Imogen Heap. Her song "Hide and Seek" is one of my favorites. :)

    XOXO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely your photos.. love your lacy top. Looks perfect with that skirt! Good luck with school! I don't start until Monday. I'm nervous! Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a divine outfit! I love the lace details on your shirt! Really exquisite. You look fabulous as always, darling! Follow me, please? :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cute! I'd definitely wear it! And I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Классная у вас природа))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful top!

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, just letting you know that I have something for you on my latest post ; ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the lace...

    bisous
    annabu :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely tank top! So simple, yet incredibly elegant! Aww, so sorry you're back at school already :(

    ReplyDelete