Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blame it on the Changes

Photobucket

Hello!
I'm currently recovering from a small cold. I don't even know where it came from. I never get sick. It's been years since I've gone to the doctors for an actual illness. If it weren't for shots necessary for volunteering, I wouldn't go at all. It began as a sore throat on Saturday night and progressed to a fever into the wee hours of the night. I spent all of yesterday resting, and catching up on TV shows I neglected. I'm better now though. What a weird cold that was...

Photobucket
(Our relationship in a nutshell...and I wouldn't have it any other way!)

Anyway today, I went to my first lecture which was Art. I'm starting to really dread that class...he's so boring and unenthusiastic about the subject. All we do is watch old documentary films, while he annoyingly pauses sporadically and lectures in between. So after two hours of that, I had enough of school for the day so Robert and I took off for the day. We headed back to my place, where I cooked us a lunch and we took some pictures. We then tried to find the purse at a different Urban Outfitters, but with no luck. I think I really do have to suck it up and pay shipping! We then went to a bookstore supposedly to study, but I know both of us were just blogging: he on his video-game websites, and I here. All I've learned during these past few years in college is that...school is not for me. I suck at studying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(wearing: gray striped top -- h&m; shorts -- american eagle; tights -- target; bow necklace -- forever 21; bow hair pin -- claire's; oxfords -- urban outfitters)
Photobucket Photobucket

I tried to do a bit of pattern mixing today with stripes and my tights. I think it worked out better in my mind...but I woke up late and didn't have much time to try on every patterned thing together, so this is what I came up with. Since I am wearing such a huge bow as a necklace, I decided to wear a tiny, inconspicuous one in my hair. I totally forgot about this bow clip I bought from Claire's about a year ago. I think it'll get worn more now though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can blame it on the changes.
I can take it any way it is.
Just got lost but we both found

We need this more than ever.

Can you take it? Can we save it?

Sink our teeth in, tear away at it?
Can we hold out? Can you hold on?

'Cause I need you more than you know now."

Blame it on the Changes -- Dashboard Confessionals

Photobucket

Until next post,
Jasmine

Photobucket
(This shot took forever today but...I'm pleased with the way it turned out. Will retry one day...!)

PS. Robert ordered the red purse for me as part of our third year anniversary, which is in two weeks and which is why he kept insisting that I didn't buy it for myself! I actually was going to order it tonight but good thing he told me! Now I must find a cute dress to wear to the wedding gig and to our anniversary dinner...! Ahh!!!

16 comments:

  1. Glad to hear ur feeling better, luv ur outfit and im glad u like ur award : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you two are so sweet! That last photo is awesome! Yay you got the red bag...or you will in two weeks. Next time, if you want to avoid shipping, you can buy whatever amount to equal free shipping, then return the items you don't want to the store. It works for Target and F21...maybe it'll work for UO. Me too, I hate school! Can't wait until these next two (or three or four) years are over! Hope you get better soon! Get some rest and drink some soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the last photo, it gave me such a good feeling right now. I think it was well worth how ever long you spent on it.

    and thankyou so much! your comment means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.k, this whole post is too adorable. I love the bow details, i'm wearing my little bow earrings today too!! way for bows.
    That last shot DID turn out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are sooo adorable together
    yay for looove :)
    adoring your bow jewelry, perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaawww.. most times bfs just know how to make you feel a whole lot better!!! :D hurray for bfs who shop online! hahaha! say what?! :p

    i love that last photo.. it's so romantic and sweet and everything else giddy.. teehee! :D

    you look so cute in this ensemble!!! im loving the baby blue shorts.. you look so you in that color, i should say.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww i love your photos with the bf, especially the last one (and love the quote, too!). cant wait for your outfit photos with the red purse :)
    oh, and you have the most amazing striped tops collection, hahaha.. fellow stripes fanatics unite!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is adorable, especially with the little braid and bow in your hair. and i can't get enough of those tights!

    btw, i love that picture where robert is just smothering you in a hug. and that last shot with the fortune is adorable as well. i'd imagine that would take a while haha :)

    oh! and i just bought two clip bows since i was inspired by your bow collection! haha so excited to wear them (although they just look a little strange on me)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, that first photo of you two is ADORABLE! And I love the cute touches of the bow necklace and the saddle shoes (of course!)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your bow necklace and hair bow is so adorable! I just love bows, they make me happy:)

    And that picture of your relationship in a nutshell makes my heart melt! How sweet you both are!

    Good luck with finding a really really great dress for your anniversary! Congrats to the both of you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYREDBAGSYAYREDBAGSYAYREDBAGS. Jazzy, you two are tooooo adorable for words. <3 All these photos warm up my heart :) I love all the details in your outfit, textures and patterns... most importantly BOWS! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys are such a cute couple!! i love the last photo of you guys and the fortune cookie paper-soo cuute!! i love the outfit too btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing necklace!!!!!! Cute couple! You two look great together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you and your bf are SOOO adorable!!!!! awww so happy for you guys! :) love the fortune cookie message picture!!! the time it took to take the shot was well worth it!!!! so lovely! ;)

    ReplyDelete