Monday, August 29, 2011

Boyfriend's Choice Part Two

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
t-shirt - h&m / belt - f21 / skirt - cotton on / shoes - uo

Hello!
I started my new job last Wednesday, which is also the day Southern California decided to start getting true Summer weather. It's ridiculous how much darker I've gotten since I started working, but I'm not really complaining. I love being tan. I just hate the yucky tan lines. My new job is absolutely wonderful so far. I actually attended the same daycare when I was a kid, so it's pretty cool being able to pass along the same happy memories to the new generation. With the crazy heat and all the time I spend outdoors now, I don't want to wear anything but t-shirts and shorts to work. So until the heat subsides, I'll have to make due with dressing like a blogger before and/or after work.

Last Friday, I was having one of those "I hate everything in my closet" kind of days so Robert picked out my entire outfit again. He's getting pretty good at styling lately--it must be from all the shopping, blog talking, and photo-taking I put him through constantly. Speaking of Robert, Bestie asked me to guest blog for her while she's away on vacation. She asked us to write about our boyfriends behind the camera, so you can go check that out too!

Until next post,
Jasmine

13 comments:

  1. Robert did a great job! I love that tee, so cute.

    Yay for your new job! I'm so glad it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I can so tell that you have gotten more tan. haha! I love boyfriend's choice. It makes life SO much easier. Really. I love that top! Have we seen it before!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wouldn't dare let a guy pick my clothes. Robert does well with you, though. He knows your style and it's totally something that you'd pick out yourself. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert did such a good job! If I would have asked Zak to pick out my clothes I would have been in a band tee, cut offs, and converse haha. Glad to hear your job is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I don't think my boyfriend can do that just yet. But Robert sure does have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did a good job. It's nice getting a fresh perspective on what to wear from your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta try this "boyfriend's choice" outfit thing one day! I wanna see how well he knows my style, hehehe... And clearly, Robert knows your style extremely well! Love how he color-coordinated the black belt with the black on your wing-tip flats. Most importantly, he knows your signature tee+skirt look ;)

    OMG you're so tanned and I'm extremely jeaaallous!!

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. robert did amazing. i love this outfit.
    give him a pat on the back for me.
    i really should get my robert to pick out an outfit for me..haha.. i can not even imagine.
    glad your new job is going well!
    you look beautiful as always jasmine!
    have a wonderful week love.

    ps. thank you for always leaving me the most wonderful comments. i <3 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of these pictures!! You look so good, Jasmine! Tell Robert I loved his choices too :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some killer tan you've got there Jasmine! Well done to Robert, this outfit is lovely, perfect mix of colours. Glad you're enjoying your new job, I always think it would be crazy to go back to the school I went to, nostalgia overload!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! And so great that you like your new job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh, I hate those kind of days :) I think this outfit you put together is SO cute. I love the horse shirt.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Cute outfit! I love your shoes!!!!


    www.bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete