Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet and Low

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lace top and cami - f21 / belt and skirt - gap / sandals - h&m

Hello!
On Monday night, I had a random flow of outfit ideas. This just happened to be one of the outfits that was planned. Remixing old things in new ways is one of the most satisfying things ever, as is scoring these sandals for $5 at H&M over the weekend! Another result of that random flow of outfit ideas was that I think I have all my outfits for NYFW planned out actually. I only need to find a basic black skirt and to decide whether I'm going to bite the bullet and purchase Gap's red city flats. A basic black skirt is surprisingly proving hard to find.

I'm trying to really enjoy my last few days of freedom before work begins next week. Yesterday, my friends and I chased the sunset and raced against time (and lost as always). Today and tomorrow will be spent going up and down the coast. As I was taking in all saltwater air and the sound of the ocean last night, I was overwhelmed with how much I love/adore/cherish CA so much. I am resolved to spend as much time beside the ocean as possible these next coming days.

Until next post,
Jasmine

9 comments:

  1. Yay for the lace top! It looks amazing on you!

    Btw I wish we had the ocean, too. After spending a couple of days in the seaside in Croatia, I fell in love with it once again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love these colors and the pop of yellow in your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous times a million Jasmine!! I love the cool colors next to your tan:) Good luck with all this shopping!! I am hitting up H&M tomorrow and can't wait!! It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still hoping to move out there next year. Keep it warm for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the subtle mixing of patterns/textures here; there's something really soft and pretty about the faded striped skirt against the lace top. And I know how you feel about holding onto the last few breaths of summer. I'm vacationing in North Carolina at the moment, and I just watched sea turtles hatch and crawl toward the ocean. It was one of those "gosh, things are perfect" moments that only come along every now and again. It made me want to cling to right-now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me something about those balck skirts! I have been hunting one down for aaaaages now, and I hope to find one in the fall collections :) You look so lovely in this summery outfit ^^ have fun at NYFW! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really great combination - love the yellow belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jazzy you always do such justice with your outfits. I clearly need to pick-up a thing or two about colour schemes, ha!

    I've been on the hunt for a basic black skirt for almost a year now, it's awfully brutal, no? Once you find it, probably the single-most gratifying feeling.

    Enjoy your weekend lovely xo!

    ReplyDelete