Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration






















- sources: workspaces / i want that bedroom / love home interiors -

Hello!
As some of you know, my family and I began our house remodel project a few months ago and now it's nearly complete! I've only just recently fully moved back into my own room and unpacked most of my stuff. Now we get to do the best part--decorating! I have decided on going with a world traveler/wanderlust kind of theme. At first I was going to go with a nautical theme, but while choosing paint colors, I fell in love with this sage/earthy kind of green that doesn't really scream nautical. In any case, with a world traveler/wanderlust theme, I can still incorporate nautical things since sailing is a way of traveling, so the blue sailboat wheel I picked up at the flea market months ago will not have been in vain. I can't do too much of the decorating until I find my desk and get a dresser, but here are some of the inspiration I will be using to decorate my room when it's time.

What does your room look like/what do you want your room to look like?

Until next post,
Jasmine

8 comments:

  1. lovely inspiration photos! i have a ton of these types of pictures saved in my "home" folder haha. can't wait to see your finished product jasmine!

    my room as of right now is a mess. it looks like a high schooler's room and i would LOVE to change it up but i just don't have the funds. also a bigger room and closet would be ideal for what i want my room to look like haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this inspo pictures! I just gave lmy room a new paintjob (mustard and charcoal) and I wanted to go with a more warm and exotic theme, but My mom wouldn't let me repaint my furniture in a darker shade, so I had to keep them white and now I'm not sure what to do anymore! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, that's exactly what I want my dorm to look like! Unfortunately I'll be working with dorm furniture but I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! Can't wait to see how your room turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, if only my room could look like ANY of these rooms! Redecorating is frustrating but it's so worth it at the end. Just make sure you don't overcrowd the new space. It is, after all, your 'sanctuary' :) What's the color of your new wall? :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all of these inspiration photos. I honestly cannot WAIT to move out and get my own space so I can go all minimalistic crazy (if that's even possible?). Haha :)

    I demand a room tour ASAP >:) That's an order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love photos like this!

    I'm moving into student accomodation in September so super excited to decorate it!!


    Pleeease post pics of your newly decorated room! I bet it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. book marking this post! SO inspirational!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those photo frame form a heart in your wall. It managed to display that the is made and full love. The photos presented are all beautiful and inspirational. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete