Thursday, August 04, 2011

Summer Photo Diary II

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello!
As promised, here are some photos from my getaway to LA for a few days. It was so good to spend quality time with friends who I've known since middle school. I didn't take as many photos as I probably should have. LA is such a photogenic city; and as I was walking and driving around, I swore to myself that if I attend grad school there, I'll dedicate a few days just photographing anything and everything. It was a pretty relaxed trip filled with eating delicious food; drinking more tea than water; and playing lots of Monopoly Deal. On Saturday, we hiked up to the famous Hollywood sign and afterwards we grubbed on all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ. I can't believe I've been in SoCal most of my life and haven't explored LA in depth. It was just always there. It's definitely on my list of things to do now though!

I ♥ LA (-minus the traffic).

Until next post,
Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. Ugh that looks like an amazing getaway. I'm so jealous of all these photo diaries popping up in my newsfeed. :(

    I wish I could go out for Korean BBQ and play Monopoly Deal with you AND CATAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a nice getaway, i've seen the hollywood sign but never been that close! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some LA in my life. Love these pictures! Maybe one day I'll head over to the west coast! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an amazing time! so happy to hear that ^^ these photos are wonderful! I wish I could see LA while I'm in America next month butthere's no time and no money, unfortunately! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i would looove to go to la. these pics are all really good by the way.

    http://asimplefate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh
    Looks like fun time in LA!
    Hopefully oneday I could go there :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete