Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Photo Diary IV

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello!
Last Wednesday, my friends and I raced against time to catch the sunset. We had to watch the sun set from my car but we were still able to salvage the fleeting bits of light once we finally got to the shoreline. It felt really good to be behind the camera again to shoot my favorite subject: the beach. No sunset is the same, and the same goes with beaches. As excited as I am when I go to NYC and as often as I get the wanderlust bug, Southern California is where my heart will always be. I could watch and listen to waves crashing forever.

Thanks for all your input on which dress to choose in my previous post. I'm still on the fence about it, but you'll just have to wait until NYFW to see which dress I end up choosing. Some mystery never hurt anybody right?

Until next post,
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. these photos are goooorgeous! i miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful, I love the final one, absolutely stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These make me want to hop a plane and head to Southern CA. I've never ever been to the west coast and the sunsets are so much prettier:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These phos are simply beautiful! Now I wish I was going to california istead of the east coast! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just at stinson beach the other day. SO CHILLY. I love NorCal, but I wish it had SoCal beaches...

    ReplyDelete