Monday, August 15, 2011

Madewell Fall 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello!
Ever since I first walked into Madewell in NYC last September, I have been in love with this store. When they opened one at a local mall, I knew my bank account would be in trouble. I have been in this weird rut lately. I feel like I'm in between stages--not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman-kind-of-stage. I want to dress my age, but I neither want to look too old nor too young. It's so tricky being 21. It finally hit me while I was looking for interview clothes just how many striped tees and t-shirts in general I really have. I'm finally able to say that I have too many. Yes, I am saying that there is such a thing as too many striped tees. I knew my style was always pretty casual and laid back, but I didn't realize just how casual it is/was. Madewell's Fall Lookbook is definitely the direction I'm hoping to take my closet and outfits. Thankfully, I'll soon be back at work again so I can actually afford to revamp my closet once the cash flow gets going again.

Until next post,
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. ooooh my gawd! gimme that tweed blazer! and the cardigan in line 2! and the cardigan on the second model in line 3! aaaaaand... maybe I should just say 'gimme everything!' ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish we had a Madewell in Hawaii. I'd probably be in trouble too. :) Looking forward to see how you'll revamp your current look... but seriously, I think you're adorable, just the way you are.

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my Simply Audrey Giveaway!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must not buy. Must not buy. Must not buy.

    I look forward to seeing your madewell-inspired style!

    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want EVERYTHING!!! I have two pieces from Madewell. A necklace and a pretty silk chiffon dress that I'm too scare to wear, fearing it will becoming torn or stained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own nothing from Madewell yet I drool over all their lookbooks, what is wrong with this picture? OH RIGHT, there isn't one in Vancouver :(

    Madewell is literally the epitome of you in a store, I swear. It's like walking into your closet!

    ReplyDelete