Monday, December 21, 2009

Sweet Misery

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
(wearing: jacket with diy gold buttons -- urban outfitters, buttons from michael's; red t-shirt, blue tights, and white bow headband -- forever 21)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

"You saw the beauty in everything,
Everything and me."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello!
I didn't do much today. I was supposed to hang out with my coworkers, but they got called in to work this afternoon. I was left to my lonesome self, so naturally I went to take some photos. This little blue jaguar really caught my eye. People were giving me the strangest looks today as I was walking around the community, which made me wonder...Is it illegal to take pictures of people's houses/yards/things without their permission?

I currently have the strongest craving for sidewalk chalk and spending the day doodling with the black road as a canvas for my thoughts...

inspiration for me, and for you:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(source: lookbook)


7 comments:

  1. I love your red, white, and blue outfit, and those pictures from Lookbook are awesome! I don't think it's illegal to take pictures of other people's property...maybe just weird, like if someone sees you taking pictures of their house or something. I love old cars too, I wish I could have one! But I'm too paranoid that someone would steal it or damage it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures with the vintage looking car are fantastic! i love the color composition. and those diy gold buttons on your jacket are such a great idea. i love it :)
    (and i really hope it's not illegal, otherwise i'm in for a heap load of trouble)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work!

    (not sure if my other comment went through :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv ur pics and ur outfit!! Hope u have a very merry christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit..I love your jacket. The photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photography work never ceases to amaze me. i love the old car shots, so vintage and peaceful. the outfit is just as lovely. I am lovin' the gold buttons! great DIY :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete