Monday, October 03, 2011

Prolonged Summer
















top - f21 / skirt and belt - cotton on / shoes and hat - uo

Hello!
Even though Fall is officially here and the sun is setting way earlier, it's still pretty warm over here in California. I wanted this hat when it was still $29 at the beginning of Summer. I wanted it again when it was $10 while I was shopping with Jen a few weeks ago (but I didn't have any room in my suitcase). But patience is a virtue because I scored this baby for $5 last week! Even Robert couldn't deny me. So maybe it's a good thing that true Fall weather comes a bit late for us every year. Does anyone remember these oxfords? Probably not. I got them two Winters ago for $10 and only wore it once or twice. Well this Fall/Winter, I'm determined to make use of them.

Until next post,
Jasmine

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit!

    Also, I always stand like you did in the first photo when I'm taking photos. I don't know why this is, it seems strange to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look and a brilliant bargain too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look. Your skirt is so cute! And the shoes? AMAZING. By UO did you mean urbanog by chance?
    :)

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your shoes! the color is lovely! and that belt is so cute!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're outfit is just darling! Polka dots + oxfords are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such an adorable outfit!! you look so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is PERFECT jasmine! You look so adorable and sooooo chic! I love that hat! I'm glad you waited it out and got it, it's so you! And I've been wanting a navy polka dot skirt for so long! It's so cute on you. Now I just want one more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit!! You are rocking the heck out of that hat too. Only $5?!! Amazing:) I love when that happens to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the shoes!

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes Jasmine, gorgeous! Perfect for the summer to fall transition!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I wish I had a hat head like you. Even your haircut goes really well with the hat style :) I see that you guys are still having summer-like weather in the east coast :) Cute skirt and I love love love your teal oxfords (what a unique color!) :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this! The blues are sooo great together. And wow, your patience really paid off huh? (:

    ReplyDelete