Friday, September 09, 2011

Q&A with Dynamic Duo

Photobucket

Hello!
I've survived my first full day of NYFW! Sorry I've been too tired to actually update but I promise a full report when I get home. Right now, I'm at Jen's place recuperating. Tomorrow we're heading out to SoHo to hunt for a Dynamic Duo item together. Sunday will be our Dynamic Duo day where we'll shoot the photos and also a vlog just like last year! For this year's blog, we want to do a spontaneous Q&A session (otherwise it'll be like 2 minutes of us just eating again). So ask us questions and we'll do our best to answer them all!

Until next post,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Aww you and Jen reunited. You two are so freakin' adorable together! Hope you're having an amazing time at NYFW, Jasmine!!

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved your vlog last year, can't wait to see this year's! Hmm, let's see...

    1) Favorite Dynamic Duo piece?
    2) If you two could travel anywhere in the world together, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. how did you two meet?
    2. how would you describe your individual styles?
    3. best style advice from both of you?

    can't wait to see the video, and hear about your NYC adventures!

    xo

    ReplyDelete