Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fleeting Summer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
top - f21 / skirt - h&m (swap with chloe) / sandals - h&m / belt - anthropologie

Hello!
I thought I'd break up some NYFW posts with an outfit before that lovely weekend. Even though these photos were taken about a week ago, it feels like it's been so much longer--probably because NYFW usually sets off Fall for me and these photos are so summery. Even the weather has cooled down quite a bit since I got back. I will probably miss dressing for Summer when it officially becomes Fall and when the excitement of the new season wears off, but for now all I can think about are navy, brown, red, and mustard yellow. I'm not even sure my closet is even Fall ready, but then again California doesn't get much of a Fall. I definitely have enough of my go-to Fall staples though--3/4 striped sleeved tops, cardigans, and tights. All of your excitement about Fall fashion is starting to rub off on me. Once my bank account recuperates from NYFW, I'll definitely be looking for jackets (a denim one in particular), colored jeans, and some fun tights.

What are you all hoping to add to your Fall wardrobe? I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far! Back to NYFW posting on Monday.

Until next post,
Jasmine

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I think the combo of the stripes and the yellow is adorable. Yea, I know what you mean about missing summer once we're all in Fall outfits. I definitely feel the same way :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos, I love the sun flair! We are heading into Spring here so I am looking forward to the opposite things to you - including packing AWAY my tights and coats yipeeee :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh you look gorgeous! Vancouver was hit by Fall SO fast. I'm already wearing pants, tights, scarves, parkas, you name it! Doesn't help that my university is situated on a mountain either... hmph. The sun flare makes me even more jealous :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your summery weather Jasmine, it's already coat weather here! So glad that skirt has found a happy home with you. Loving all your NYFW posts by the way, glad my boat dress got to see New York :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pattern mixing in this outfit. I love the bright summery colors too. I'm sure you'll find some great pieces to transition you into fall.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit:) I know what you mean about the change in seasons. It seems like summer is going away much too fast. I'll miss the long sunlit days, but not the hot sticky heat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always summer here...but during december to january our weather gets colder, with more happy sunlight, which is my favorite kind of weather :D

    Anyway, I'd like to get me some colored jeans soon too me thinks. But I'm holding off for corduroys..red ones before I buy any red jeans :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty shots, they have this great summer feel and you look oh-so-lovely!

    I'm totally craving for a red leather jacket for Fall - hoping I'll be able to find a pretty and affordable one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed your time in NY! I 'm happy I had the chance to get my butt down to the swap and see you!

    I'm so looking forward to Fall! I'm going through my tights and have decided that I need: navy, brown, maroon and charcoal added to my collection! Can't wait for all these rich Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh, such an adorable look! I love how the light in these photos came out :) so magical! I'm hoping to add tights, tights, tights and more tights. In all the colors they come. And some polka dots. ofcourse. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute in that yellow skirt! I love warm hues on you. I actually don't like summer dressing at all. I want to layer and wear really structured classic-y clothes all year round!! But it's way too warm for that in the summer. I missed your posts, too!! Yay, I am on the internet again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Photos are gooorg! 2. So are you! I'm loving this outfit, especially the skirt and sandals! 3. I NEED metallic pants for fall! :) I'm so glad I got to see you during NYFW as well! It's so refreshing to hang out with cool, laidback girls like you. Come to Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your skirt!You look great!xx tanja

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so jealous of this skirt! Everytime I go into H&M I always search for it, though I think it's long gone now haha! Love how you paired it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oddly enough, I myself am collecting a bunch of Fall items like chunky sweaters and cardigans in all sorts of rich hues...and we don't even HAVE fall! Haha. Idk, it's my favorite season to dress up, even if our climate hardly permits me to. :p

    Anyway I really love these photos Jasmine; the light is just incredible! And of course, you look as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete