Friday, October 08, 2010

Leave the Pieces

Photobucket

Hello!
Thank you to everyone for putting up with my anxieties and frustrations lately. I think I'm okay now. Work has gotten a lot better after I bought a bunch of coloring books (only $1 each!) and craft supplies from Michael's. I just need to keep the kids busy so they stay out of trouble. Now I can stop stressing about work and start stressing about school, which to me is now a lot easier to handle. I have midterms coming up in a few weeks so I'm sorry if posting slows down a little. I still don't know which direction I want to take my blog, but I think I'm just going to go with the flow. I want to keep blogging and that's what I'll do.

Photobucket

I'm thinking of doing another 21 for 21 challenge this season, but with the weather being so bipolar lately, I don't think it'd be a good idea right now. I'll probably get to it once the weather stabilizes. One of the items that will definitely be a part of this upcoming challenge will be this green skirt. I love it so much that I bought the peach version (which arrived in the mail today), and am thinking of picking up another color or two.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the middle of taking these photos, I realized that I had already worn this tank this week. It was already past 12:15 (I need to get to work by 1:00) and I hadn't eaten lunch yet, so I didn't have time to change. I remember being teased in elementary school once for wearing a top two days in a row (I was kind of a loner back then...), but we're adults now and I'm pretty sure you've worn a top twice in a week before. Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't. I really need to start buying more lace tops since this is my only one. More lace, less stripes.

Photobucket

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I don't have too much lined up other than catching up on my classes and working. I'm off to watch the latest episode of Project Runway now!

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. Don't forget to enter the Transient Withdrawal Fall Giveaway!

outfit: cardigan -- gap; lace tank -- f21; bow belt -- anthropologie; red bow -- etsy; green skirt -- aa; flats -- topshop

11 comments:

  1. YES YES YES, That's what I've been saying,we live so close so we need to meet up soon! Irvine is right around the corner from me. I seriously say we organize a orange county blogger meet up soon. You should e-mail me about it so we can plan things out!

    XO
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. that outfit is the cutestxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there! i love the detail on your top!

    greetings,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours in this outfit! That skirt is perfect, I must get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that green skirt is so pretty! It falls so nicely and is a great color. :D I love it with the contrasting bow belt, too!~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. great skirt! that color is so lovely! and i need a lace top like this! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blouse your shirt and belt! =)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too adorable Jazzy :) I do that too, wearing the same things multiple times in the same week... in the same consecutive set of days. People can hate, but we don't all have ridiculously large bountiful closets. I'm glad to hear that things are somewhat stabilizing :) Going with the flow is an excellent idea! PS- IS YOUR HAIR GETTING LONGER? Or maybe I'm delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your outfit! And you blog is soooo nice! im now following :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the top! There's nothing like making new friends, and this is what I love the most here on blogger. Want to check on my blog ? I think we could follow each other, it would be so much fun, oh and perhaps if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . What do you think? I would be so glad. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for more lace!!! :D great color palette here.. i wanna try this mint green with sky blue combo!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete