Thursday, October 14, 2010

Be Right Back

Hello!
So I'm currently sitting here at a bookstore taking a quick break from studying. I'm in my new red cardigan, a striped top, my new denim leggings, and my pair of brown oxfords. I was really anxious to get this outfit photographed since it's the first time I put on something remotely close to pants/jeans willingly in over a year. But with the sun already below the horizon when I get off work, it has been really hard getting outfit photos lately. I even attempted to do a photoshoot inside the bookstore, but that was way too awkward...Anyway, I need to take a mini-hiatus from blogging for a while. I'll be back next week after Wednesday. My two jobs have taken over my life. I have neglected school to the point where I'll probably have to pull really late nights over the next five days (I'll probably be living in my new denim leggings--they're so comfy!). I have two midterms next week to study for so I hope you all understand. I'll miss you all.

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. My Fall Giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight so get your last entries (and additional entries) in!