Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Such Great Heights

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
outfit: cardigan -- shae; dress -uo; belt -- gap; shoes -- swedish hasbeens x h&m; ring -- charlotte russe

Hello!
If you follow my Twitter, you probably already know all about the newest addition to my closet (and my last one for a month): my Swedish Hasbeens for H&M wooden clogs. I'm so lucky to have many H&Ms around me. So at the first one I went to, they had the red pair but it was a size too small so I had them reserve these white pair at a different store. But I didn't even need to reserve a pair since the next one I went to had a bunch of white ones. I still wish I had gotten red (or that my feet were smaller), but white will be perfect for Spring and Summer and will be a nice contrast with black tights in the Fall and Winter. I'm just so happy to have gotten a pair of Swedish Hasbeens!

I've been super...for a lack of a better term--yucky lately. Up until yesterday, I hadn't worked out in a few days, but I made it up by going to the gym twice yesterday and hopefully today as well. I tried to bring myself out of lethargic styling with my new shoes, an old dress, and my favorite red things. I loved this outfit and wish we could've gone somewhere grander for photos, but here we are. Don't fret about not being able to see my new shoes too well. I'm determined to get accustomed to wearing (and driving) in heels by NYFW in September so I won't be a shortie again.

Until next post,
Jasmine

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit Jasmine! I love the new clogs, I've been hunting around but am yet to find a single pair. might splash out on some real ones as a birthday treat to myself and I desperately want the brown pair, sigh! Glad you're feeling less yuck now, I can't wait to join the gym to get rid of my yuck feeling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely in this outfit! Sorry you couldn't find the pair you wanted but the ones you get are so cute and will be great for fun summer outfits and adventures :) Good luck getting used to heels - it really isn't easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaaa new shoes!! though I'm not a fan of clogs, I think these sandals look super cute on you :) cute pairing too with the floral dress and red cardigan (love how you only buttoned the first button).

    at least you went to the gym twice. i skipped it... twice! :p

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Swedish Hasbeens brand. I really want one but I'm kind of scared to buy it because the soles are made of wood? Not exactly the most comfortable, eh? But they're so pretty! And...kinda expensive in NYC....

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever want to be my personal shopper and pick out clothes for me at H&M and send them to Idaho...well, you'd be my favorite person. Implying that I'd send you over the money on paypal ;) Seriously! I don't have an H&M within 700 miles. It's horrrrrrible! And those shoes are to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so beautiful! You lucky girl! And WOW! I feel like I never see you in dresses, but you look so lovely! I am definitely digging this look. You went to the gym twice in one day?! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I love the hasbeens. I love the dress. I love the red. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. I can't believe you hit the gym up twice in a day, I can't even bring myself to go to a gym. I just huff and puff in the privacy of my own home/around the neighbourhood. That'll do with embarrassing myself :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with your Swedish Hasbeens! I was at an H&M in NYC and they were all gone except for one that was a size 6. So sad :(

    And I can't wait until September when I get to see you again!!

    And when do you wanna post our Dynamic Duo? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHH THE CLOGS!!! I LOVE :D I'm glad you decided to get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely :) I am waiting hard for a pair of H&M Hasbeens just like yours to arrive in the post :D

    Gorgeous dress, love the colour and print and your bow ring is so sweet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveeeeee your ring!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew those shoes would look perfect on you! They go SO well with your style. (:

    Don't worry about the heels too much, it's easy to learn to walk (and last all day) in them. It's all about practice! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time <3

    ReplyDelete