Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dynamic Duo V-Log



Hello!
Jen and I also managed to squeeze in a vlog during my stay on the East Coast. Sorry the quality isn't the greatest. We felt too self-conscious to do a vlog on the train with Jen's HD camera so we did it in the comfort of her apartment with my Macbook. It's a good thing we did with all our burping and weird noises. You can actually see parts of our slumber party in her living room on my last night there. We dragged out Jen's mattress and I slept on the couch. Next time our Dynamic Duo activity won't be so rushed, so hopefully this is the first vlog of many! So enjoy!

Mentioned bloggers: Jenny, Starr, and Tieka.

Until next post,
Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE. Wow you guys bought hella stuff over the weekend! Well why not, you're on vacation :) And I just ADORE Jen's Madewell sandals, I've been eyeing them myself. Too bad I don't have $100+ to spend. And I just LOVE Dino Buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGWOEHGOIW#()%&W()#TYHGIOWEGHOIEWg. Wow. You two are way too adorable. PLEASE KEEP ON DOING THIS. Actually. I actually love how dorky you two are, and the splurges? JUSTIFIED. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are so freaking cute together!

    awesome purchases! i love both of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawww... found myself smiling the whole time i watched this!!! you both look so adorable in this vid!!! :D love the stripes!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! You two are the cutest. My heart melted into chocolate at the opening sequence of you two eating dino nuggets and sharing ice tea! I love you girls so much. I can't wait for more installments of the Dynamic Duo vlogs!!! Is it strange that I'm totally charmed by your burping, Jasmine? Because I am!

    xoxoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. This made me miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete