Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Take a Bow







Whew! The last time I really updated with an outfit post was over two weeks ago, when I watched Spiderman with Robert. I honestly did not think I would pair these shoes with another pattern, but I love how it turned out. I was so happy when I found these on sale at J. Crew, and that day happened to be another additional 30% off sale price day, which are the only days I can really afford J. Crew anyways. I absolutely adore them, even if they do squeek a little when I walk. Life has been pretty hectic and stressful in between posts, but it's all over now. I turned in my last paper on Sunday night, an hour before the deadline. It does feel a little funny to go from being really busy to having absolutely nothing to do, but I know I'm going to need this time to rest up before the program resumes in a few weeks. I've already gone to the beach twice since my final last Thursday, and there will definitely be many more beach trips in the future. After spending five weeks stuck inside a classroom, I want to spend as much time outside as I can to get my tan back and to enjoy the beautiful weather. I also want to spend as much time seeing my friends as possible before I'm back to being stuck indoors. I'm actually off to grab lunch with a friend right now!

Until next post,
Jasmine
t-shirt - h&m
skirt - urban outfitters
belt - charlotte russe
shoes - j. crew
watch - nordstroms
ring - forever 21

6 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! The striped shoes go nicely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the term, Jasmine! Go and enjoy the summer - you've more than earned it! Also, this outfit is adorable. The shoes look so cute with that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soooo awesome! It was very smart of you to mix the striped shoes and bow-printed skirt. I think you should explore pattern mixing more, it suits you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ONLY buy at Jcrew when there's a sale going on. It's too pricey otherwise but definitely worth the investment when there's a good deal. I love the mixed patterns! So cute. Enjoy the outdoors and celebrate being part of the way done with grad school ;) Even if it's just a small part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to own something from the treasured J. Crew - that day will be grand! And I love the two patterns mixing, it's so cute! Can't wait to see your adventures in the sun. I'm sure the pictures will be worth more than a thousand words or a million laughs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've a great style dear!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete