Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Pastels




Just a quick update today. You would think that after I've cleaned out my closet of things I didn't want to wear, it'd be a whole lot easier to find things that I would like to wear. If anything, I think it just makes the whole process of giving up and wearing a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and flats a lot faster because I have less clothes to go through. I've been in this weird rut lately. I have been living in my v-neck t-shirts lately. I finally got out of it for a bit when I was determined to wear shorts and wear the Easter outfit I didn't have this year. My Easter Sunday was pretty uneventful. My mom and I had made plans to go shopping, but we forgot that practically all stores were closed on Easter Sunday. And so we both ended up staying home while my dad had to work on a project. Spring Camp has arrived for me at work though, and we've been doing a lot of fun things with the kids. On Monday, I spent hours with them in a bouncy house and simulated what it must be like to live in Jello. Yesterday, we went on an egg hunt and had a jelly bean taste test (I got the highest score!). It looks like today will be a rainy day spent inside, but I'm really excited to have a day off tomorrow from work. I've been feeling pretty burnt out and can't wait to just relax.

I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

Until next post,
Jasmine
cardigan - gap
lace tank - h&m
shorts - gap
belt - h&m
shoes - swedish hasbeens x h&m
necklace - brandy melville

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty top! And I found many ancient relics from my childhood when I cleared my closet recently. Still have some parts to do, so looking forward to some more finds. :)

    Priya
    Sunshine Over The Mountains

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! In Boston we had insanely nice weather in March (up in the eighties!) and I went tight-less for a whole week or so. Then it went right back to being rainy and fifty degrees, and since then I can't seem to put on anything but jeans and a sweatshirt to save my life! I'm hoping more nice weather will come out and solve all my problems. :]]]

    -Z
    zplustheworld.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tank! I love lace for Spring, and that tank with the peach cardigan is perfection.

    feathersandbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous blog!

    http://scathingly-brilliant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete