Monday, April 30, 2012

April Photo Diary















1. Crates at the flea market
2. Fortune cookie message that turned out to be true
3. Perfect Southern California weather
4. Moccasins
5. Decorations around my room
6. My new Kindle Fire case 
7. Ice cream from happy hour at Tomikawa 
8. Reppin' my future school! I'm so excited to begin grad school in the Fall!
9. Tried out some melted crayon art and loved it!
10. Satisfied a craving for a chocolate chip cookie even though I'm an oatmeal raisin cookie girl most of the time.

Is it just me or has April really flown by? I can't believe tomorrow May will be here. Before we know it, Summer will be upon us! Other than a couple beach trips and getting into grad school, I honestly don't remember too much from April. From here on out, it'll be the home stretch. I need to keep myself motivated to push through the last few weeks of my Creative Development class, and I need to do the same with the kids at my center. I always get a little restless and antsy around this time of year.

Until next post,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment