Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ready to Fly


(Cherry blossom tree outside the Children's Center where I intern. I will get better shots as it blooms through spring. Cherry blossom trees are my favorite!)

Hi everyone!
I know you're all anxious to know how my day went yesterday, but right now I have to get three papers done by Wednesday and right after that I have finals the next week. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to juggle editing (935) photos and school this week, but I just have to. I'm so sorry if I end up neglecting you guys for a while...I'll make it up during Spring Break for sure!

I don't want to give too much away. All I can say is...I couldn't have asked for a better first, really. I wouldn't change a thing--not even the rain. The bride was so gorgeous, and the groom was so dashing. They truly look like celebrities and even romped around all over LA in a stretch hummer limo. Between the rain and time constraints, I did the best I could, and I absolutely can't wait to sort of "re-shoot" shots I didn't get to yesterday in a couple weeks after they get back from the Bahamas! It will be sunny, and everyone will just be more relaxed! I am bursting with ideas!

I really liked my outfit yesterday so I'll probably wear it out this week since I won't have time to think of outfits.

Congratulations to Stan and Monica! I hope you've escaped this pesky rain and are enjoying the warm sunshine in the Bahamas!

Their wedding song: A Song for You -- Elliot Yamin.

Until next post,
Jasmine

PS. I'll probably be writing one of my papers while watching the Academy Awards to night! Eek! I'm rooting for "UP!" all the way! It was my most favorite movie this year. Watching it again will probably be one of the first things I do when I'm in break. But realistically, I'm really hoping "The Hurt Locker" dominates instead of "Avatar."

PPS. Taylor deemed me as her blogger of the moment. Check out my feature on here.