Monday, November 12, 2012

DD: Different Falls













Since Jen and I are supposed to be strict budgets, we decided to restyle an old Dynamic Duo item--this mustard yellow skirt. Up until this weekend, I've done pretty well with the not shopping plan. Shopping this past weekend was a little too successful, but I know I needed everything I bought because I don't feel the least bit guilty over how much I spent.

I took these photos a few weeks ago when it was still warm enough to get away with going sleeveless and barelegged. Now it's one or the other, or neither some days. I'm such a wimp when it comes to the cold. Anything below 70-degrees suddenly makes me want to bundle up in cozy sweaters and scarves like Jen's outfit. I think it's a little strange that it's practically half-way through November and I haven't worn tights for more than a few minutes this Fall, but I'm not complaining because I thrive off of sunshine. I did buy two pairs of tights over the weekend because I think this Fall weather is finally here to stay. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect, not-too-oversized-but-still-oversized, soft-but-not-itchy, sweater.

Until next post,
Jasmine
my outfit:
top - nordstrom's
cardigan - gap
skirt - urban outfitters
shoes - aldo
belt - topshop
bracelet - etsy

jen's outfit:
sweater - topshop
skirt - urban outfitters
scarf - american apparel
shoes - c/o blowfish

6 comments:

  1. look at you rocking no sleeves! i love! and mint and yellow? favorite combination ever :) you and jen kill me. too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! the weather in both your cities are marvellous!! snow is everywhere here in the north!

    anyway, you both look great!!! :D that mustard skirt is a must this cold season!

    Click me for my New Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the skirt ! ant polka dots are amazing :)

    XoXo elo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love us. Just saying.

    Good luck on your sweater hunt! I've been addicted to sweaters this season. ADDICTED. Like, I don't know what to do with them. Just kidding, I'm going to wear them all. AT THE SAME TIME. I'm not crazy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your DDs! Where do you normally buy your tights from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. who won the shopbop giveaway? =)

    ReplyDelete