Monday, October 22, 2012

Be Still My Heart










Last Friday I finally went to the beach and caught a sunset with some people in my program. We cooked hot dogs over the fire, made s'mores, and played Taboo. As soon as I caught a glimpse of the ocean as we drove along Pacific Coast Highway, I could feel my stress and cares roll away. I will definitely need to schedule in more trips to the beach if I am to remain sane through out this program. It's starting to actually feel like Fall around these parts so hopefully I can start wearing cozy sweaters and scarves consistently.

Until next post,
Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I like the sail boat one lots. How I wish I could be by the ocean now instead of stuck in the desert...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I teleport over to the west coast? This looks like so much fun! Being at the beach in cozy sweaters and scarves is definitely one of the best things...ever. I'm glad you're getting to know the people in your program so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super amazing photos!

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    xoxo. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely photos totally transported me to the beach. I wish I was really there though :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Blogiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete