Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Wishlist 2011


1. let's bow together top / 2. marc jacobs lacquered quilting flat wallet / 3. crabtree and evelyn summer hill shower gel / 4. timex rose gold watch / 5. totoro kindle fire case / 6. cloud speckled sky dress / 7. marc jacobs daisy perfume / 8. fuji instax mini film

Hello!
It's been really fun seeing what other bloggers have on their wishlists this year for Christmas, so I decided to post my own. My greatest wish is for my applications to be magically finished and submitted though. I can't believe Christmas is approaching so quickly! All the holidays just seem to be creeping up on me this year. With finals this week and Winter Camp at work starting next week, I just know that Christmas will be over as quickly as it came. My family isn't too big on holidays. We just eat and relax. We never had the traditional Christmas tree with presents underneath, but I'm kind of thankful for it this year because I know I just don't have time to find presents and wrap them all anyway. I already gave my dad a sweater that he's been wearing a lot. Just like with my birthday, all I really want for Christmas is good food and good company. I have a work holiday potluck today and a couple friend gatherings soon. That's all I really need :) It was actually pretty tough putting this wishlist together, which is weird because usually my wishlist is overflowing with stuff-to-stalk-until-they-go-on-sale.

Until next post,
Jasmine