Thursday, February 09, 2012

Take the Wheel













The Jason Wu x Target line is definitely my favorite designer for Target collaborations yet. I'm lucky to have four Targets nearby so I was able to still snatch up things without waking up really early and having to fight off people. Never before did I feel compelled to actually buy four pieces from these collections. I'm probably not going to keep all of them (but I still just might keep them all...). This top though I'm definitely keeping. It's so easy to throw on but I still feel put together because of the wheel-printed bow tie. I can't wait to pair this with more bottoms, and under sweaters and dresses. I also can't wait to style whatever I end up keeping from the Jason Wu x Target line! Did you get a chance to look at or buy anything from the line?

Until next post,
Jasmine
top - jason wu x target
skirt - cotton on
belt - gap
loafers - charlotte russe

6 comments:

  1. That t-shirt is amazing. I wish I'd had the chance to do some Jason Wu myself, but alas grad school got in the way.

    feathersandbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went outside the city super early, and there was still a line! Luckily I was able to get everything I wanted (with a little strategic help from my husband). I got the dress with the same wheel print! I think the line is perfect for spring. :)

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even try to brave target....the pieces look really great, though! I love this top on you...can't wait to see how you style it! Love those loafers, as well!

    XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt was made for you!!! I love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the comment above. That shirt just screams you and fits you great. I haven't yet looked at target for jason wu x target collection but from what i saw online, it's probably a good thing cus...I'd probably spend my paycheck on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern on your skirt is beautiful
    This is one of the downfalls of being in the UK; no target!

    ReplyDelete