Friday, February 03, 2012

Not Out of the Woods Yet















So I know I was supposed to have finished my graduate school applications by now, but I was stupid and forgot to do something important so I have to apply by the next and final deadline which is the end of February. I'm kind of relieved though because I can put a little more effort into this last application. I promise I'll try not to neglect this blog anymore than I have recently, but I really do thank you all for being so supportive and understanding about all of this. Because life has been so hectic lately, I've been really loving simple looks. The H&M pocket tees are a new staple in my closet. I have three: black, navy, and white. And I want more of them. They're a mix of some chiffon material and jersey. They're super comfortable--perfect for work, school, and just about anything.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Until next post,
Jasmine
cardigan - gap
black t-shirt - h&m
skirt - cotton on
belt - gap
necklace - forever 21
loafers - aldo

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll need to check out some of those tees the next time I'm in H&M. Pocket tees are cool.

    Keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those tees and didn't get them because I'm so not good at shopping for basics... I think I'll need to give them a shot ;)

    Good luck with this last application, you can do it! xo

    Have a fantastic weekend m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the blue and yellow :)

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a supercute outfit on you - as usual! I love the shoes and the blue/yellow combo with the belt and skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your last application Jasmine! This is such a lovely outfit. I kind of want to invest in some of those H&M tees now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with grad school apps! i remember feeling so relieved after i got all mine in

    ReplyDelete