Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merriest Place on Earth

















I wasn't kidding when I told you I lived in this cardigan because I do, and I'm absolutely not sorry that I'm wearing it again so soon. It was perfect for a day at Disneyland with one of my oldest and closest friends, Andrea. We both got our passes together on Sunday, but had our first full day there on Wednesday. Throughout the day, we met up with friends who also have annual passes and came for a few hours of fun. Together, we were able to ride all the big rides and a lot of the small rides in between. It was so nostalgic being back at Disneyland, and I actually think it might be a little more magical going as an adult. I cannot wait to go again and again throughout 2013! It was really crowded that day (and I was having way too much fun) so I didn't get too many pictures, but it'll be the perfect quick getaway from life.

I wish you all the happiest of holidays! I've really enjoyed this holiday season so far! Giving gifts brought me so much joy this year. I have so many people to be thankful for and I'm so glad I was able to express my love and thanks for them. I am genuinely just so high on life right now. I have everything I could possibly need, and I cannot wait for the new year to begin.

Until next post,
Jasmine
cardigan - irene's story
top - forever 21
jeans - gap
ring - brandy melville
shoes - american eagle

photos by andrea and me

7 comments:

  1. I love this! your pictures really capture all that disneyland has to offer. :3 I was lucky enough to go to Eurodisney recently and I think it is almost better as an adult. did you meet any princesses!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh!!! how fun are these photos!! gosh, i haven't been in disneyland and I'm totally putting it in my 2013 to do list!!

    i love how you still incorporated holiday colours in your outfit! keeping it festive, jazzy!!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! my sister just went to Disneyland while she waa visiting California and I was so jealous! that cardigan looks so cozy, and Luke it goes witg everything! I hope you have the happiest of holidays, Jasmine! you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh Disneyland! My friends have been talking nonstop about Disneyland and I really want to go! It's been so many years so I've been there. So awesome that you got an annual pass! I love how festive your outfit is with the green pants and the red scarf and sweater!

    Merry Christmas Jasmine! I'm so glad the holiday season and life in general is treating you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE THE CUTEST. You wore the cardigan!!! And with green pants!! And a scarf! I am so proud. And those ears. Oh my gosh. I hope I get to use that pass with you in the next year ;) LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS.

    Love love love love you more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huzzah for this outfit! I'm so in love with it and I just have to say again how much I love your ever evolving style over the years. Seeing you in pants makes me so happy and we better Dynamic Duo up those jeans ASAP! ;)

    Disneyland really is different when you're a kid versus when you're an adult but it's definitely not any less magical. I haven't been to Disneyland in so long but I'll be there soon if I can help it! The fact that you're so happy makes me so happy. Enjoy the holidays!!! <3

    ReplyDelete